TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Global Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms”) apply to the purchase of products and ancillary services (collectively the “Products”) by seller (“Seller”) and the buyer (“Buyer”), each of which is identified in the accompanying quotation, credit application, proposal, order acknowledgement, or invoice (the “Sales Confirmation”). These Terms and the Sales Confirmation comprise the entire agreement between the parties (collectively, the “Agreement”). Buyer accepts these Terms by signing and returning Seller’s quotation, by sending a purchase order in response to the quotation, or by Buyer’s instructions to Seller to ship the Product. No terms, conditions or warranties other than those identified in the quotation and no agreement or understanding, oral or written, in any way purporting to modify the terms and conditions whether contained in Buyer's purchase order or shipping release forms, or elsewhere, shall be binding on Seller unless hereafter made in writing and signed by Seller's authorized representative.
The Supplier reserves the right to change the contents and/or price and/or delivery charges of any Goods at any time without prior notification. The price payable shall be the total price specified in the Supplier’s current price list, less any discounts agreed in advance by the Supplier and plus the applicable cost of packaging, postage and delivery (“Delivery Charges”). Any discounts agreed by the Supplier at the date of these terms and conditions shall have effect only for the duration of the subscription period covered by the Customer invoice or sales confirmation letter/e‐mail unless specified in advance in writing.
Unless otherwise set forth in the Sales Confirmation, Buyer will pay all invoiced amounts within thirty (30) days following the date of Seller’s invoice. Seller reserves all other rights granted to a seller under the Uniform Commercial Code (“UCC”) for Buyer’s failure to pay for the Products or any other breach by Buyer of these Terms. In addition to all other remedies available to Seller (which Seller does not waive by the exercise of any rights hereunder), Seller may suspend the delivery of any Products if Buyer fails to pay any amounts when due and the failure continues for five (5) days following Buyer’s receipt of notice thereof.
The policy of Cloud Mining according to the orders activation based on the method of payment:
- For Bitcoin: up to 2 working days;
- For PayPal: up to 7 working days;
- For Credit Cards up to 7 working days;
- For a Bank Transfer: up to 7 working days.
- The policy of Cloud Mining according to the payouts based on the method of payment:
- For Bitcoin: first payment cycle – the 15th day of the month, after reaching minimal withdrawal amount – 0,002 BTC.
- For PayPal: third payment cycle – the 15th day of the month, after reaching minimal withdrawal amount – 0,002 BTC, not earlier than 90 days after the contract activation.
- For Credit Cards: second payment cycle – the 15th day of the month, after reaching minimal withdrawal amount – 0,002 BTC, not earlier than 60 days after the contract activation.
- For a Bank Transfer: the 15th day of the month, after reaching minimal withdrawal amount – 0,002 BTC.
- 1. This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an affiliate in ССG Mining.
- 2. Affiliate Obligations. To begin he enrollment process you need to activate affiliate account in your Client area. We may cancel your application if we determine that site is unsuitable for our Program, including if it: the site name contains the words „CCG”, „Cloud Mining”; profile in social networks posing as Cloud Mining, you may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are Cloud Mining or any other affiliated business, promotes sexually explicit materials, promotes violence; promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; promotes illegal activities; incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law.
- 2.1. We determine that the purchase with using your referral link is made with your ip address.
- 2.2. We determine that the user who made the purchase with using your referral link registered before you.
- 2.3. As a member of Cloud Mining Affiliate Program, you will have access to Affiliate Account in your Client area. Here you will be able to review our Program’s details download affiliate link link to web pages within the Cloud Mining web site and banner creatives. In order for us to accurately keep track of all guest visits from your site to ours, you must use your affiliate link we provide you with.
- 2.4. Cloud Mining reserves the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of Your Links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you.
- 2.5. The maintenance and the updating of your site will be your responsibility. We may monitor your site as we feel necessary to make sure that it is up-to-date and to notify you of any changes that we feel should enhance your performance.
- 3. Cloud Mining Rights and Obligations
- 3.1. Cloud Mining reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your participation in the Cloud Mining Affiliate Program immediately and without notice to you should you commit fraud in your use of the Cloud Mining Affiliate Program or should you abuse this program in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, Cloud Mining shall not be liable to you for any commissions for such fraudulent sales.
- 3.2. This Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application, and will continue unless terminated hereunder.
- 4. Termination - Either you or we may end this Agreement AT ANY TIME, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice. Written notice can be in the form of mail, email or fax. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
- 5. Activation - The activation of the Partner’s order is up to 7 working days after the payment, therefore the earned amount for the order will be active not earlier then in 7 working days.
- 6. Payouts
- TThe policy of Cloud Mining according to the payouts earned with a referral program based on the method of payment by a partner :
- For Bitcoin:: up to 48 hours after an activation;
- For PayPal:: up to 90 working days after an activation;
- For Credit Cards up to 60 working days after an activation;
- For a Bank Transfer: up to 72 hours after an activation.
Cloud Mining will not accept returns and all sales are final.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.~
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
Seller will not be liable for any failures or delays caused by strikes, differences with workers, or any causes beyond the reasonable control of Seller, including but not limited to fires, floods, accidents, action of any governmental authority, war, insurrection or riots, or shortages of labor, energy, raw materials, production facilities, or transportation. Where delays or failures are caused by labor difficulties, Seller will not be obligated to seek or obtain any settlement that, in Seller’s sole judgment, is not in Seller’s best interest.
Our intention is to collect and use such Personal Information as is reasonably necessary to enable you to make the most of the activities available on our Website. We may also use your Personal Information for dealing with enquiries, tailoring our service to your requirements and preferences, market research and competitions. Occasionally, we may also wish to use your Personal Information to inform you about goods, services, promotions or competitions which we think may interest you.
8. Affiliate Agreement
9. Profit Calculation
Operation is: a type of operation performed.
Maintenance is: a fee calculated according to the lowest rate of BTC/USD exchange during the last 24 hours.
Reward is: a revenue calculated according to the network difficulty and a network reward for the chosen cryptocurrency during the last 24 hours.
All the payouts are sent the 15th day of the month if it is a working day, if not - the next working day.
Payouts can be sent later up to 48 hours.
11. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The administrator of the personal data given on https://cloudmining.ai/ is Cloud Mining Cloud Mining makes every effort to protect customers' data. Therefore, we only select trusted and reliable business partners for cooperation. Data is processed in professional data centers that provide high levels of security and availability.
12. FINAL PROVISIONS
Cloud Mining reserves the right to seek damages from the Buyer for any damages suffered by the Seller resulting from the Buyer's submission of incorrect or falsified documents or false statements.